Looking for a job that offers fun, creativity and career progression?
Kick Collective is a dynamic team that’s all about delivering top-notch marketing and design content for our clients in the thoroughbred horse racing industry. We’re growing and on the lookout for Account Managers to join our close-knit crew in both Australia and America. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we’ve got a spot for you!
To succeed, you’ll need a keen interest and great knowledge on thoroughbred horse racing, energy, precision, accountability, and an exceptional eye for detail. These roles are fast-paced and diverse, but don’t worry, we’ve got your back! You’ll be part of an awesome team that supports each other, loves horse racing, and goes all out to deliver exceptional campaigns for our clients.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and Creative Manager to create kickass marketing plans
- Coordinate clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Team up with Graphic Designers and Video Editors to ensure mind-blowing designs and content
- Keep in touch with clients regularly and make the experience fun
- Stay in the loop with client success, media coverage, and challenges
- Research and brainstorm new concepts
- Keep projects on time and within budget
- Analyse campaign results like a boss
- Assist the Managing Director new client development
If this sounds like a fit for you, send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get the ball rolling with interviews as soon as we receive your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!