Kick Collective is not just a team, it’s a movement! We’re growing and have a fantastic opportunity for early career creatives who are ready to take the world of thoroughbred horse racing by storm.
We’re hiring Junior Creatives with talents in video editing, filming, graphic design, social media or content management. Whether you’re in Australia, America or Europe, if you’ve got the passion, we’ve got the opportunity!
This role is a thrilling mix of creativity, technology, and horse racing. Depending on the level of your experience, we may require a six-month training stint in Australia to kickstart your journey with us.
Tasks for creative roles can include:
- Creating engaging and high-quality video content for our clients
- Staying on top of social media trends and applying them to our campaigns
- Executing social media content including copywriting and photo editing
- Working with our design team to create visually stunning graphics
- Managing content across multiple platforms
- Videoing and photographing yearlings and other bloodstock for sale
You’ll need a love for horse racing, a strong work ethic, and a desire to create killer content. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player who’s not afraid to think outside the box and push the boundaries.
Does this sound like it’s for you? If so, send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to start the interview process as soon as we receive your application. Hurry, your exciting future awaits!